Just Me

It seems some of you think i am 'blogging under someone elses name and photos' . What the hell would be the point ? I have two blogs, one for series fashion blogging and one where I can say what I think - if you dont like it - dont read it . I comment on things I can see , if it happens to be a blogger, then that blogger put themselves out there just like any celeb or model and if i commented on Cheryl Cole's dress sense or Kate Moss's hair would you still think i was a hater?
I too hate anon commenters who hide behind anon ! So i decided not too, just because i say i dont like your outfit doesnt mean im hating, you put it out there for opinions. Thats mine.

To prove this a the 'real me' here's some things NOT posted on my other blog so you know i havnt 'stolen' them:
  • I went to Manchester Met Uni and studied Fashion Design 
  • I have a little dog called Teddy
  • I used to work in Topshop in Manchester
  • I was part of Graduate Fashion Week in 2010
btw I do appreciate the fact you get together and try to inform the 'other blog' about me, but as we are the same person it really can stop now . Thankyou for your concern though, it shows that their are some bloggers out there that try to look out for each other.

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shouldnt this post be on your 'real' blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are georgous!! and I love your style
    -M

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely blog, I really like the photos!
    And I agree on the statement about anonymous comments because that simply sucks! I've seen this on other blogs too and I still don't get it. If people feel like they have to tell the world their opinion about something, then why can't they stand by it?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, this is beautiful !
    I love it ♥
    xx

    Henar
    ...OH MY VOGUE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your jacket. You're so gorgeous!

    http://understarlitskies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. People in this field can be so pathetic at times, well put.

    Love the colour of this jumper.

    Helen, X
    areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are beautiful :)
    U should definately blog more often ..


    please visit and follow - http://spaceandstars.blogspot.com/ :)

    ReplyDelete