Bust is Best



There is an unwritten rule never to show your boobs and your legs at the same time, but thanks to my ingenius way of cutting things up and pinned things, I can now show both and still fool people into thinking I look 'trendy' . Points !
After yawning over LLYMLRS' cardigan/ high waisted skirt/ scarf combo yet again, I found a few more bloggers to follow from looking around her blog - and plenty more people to show me how NOT to blog. Take FromGemWithLove for example - how self-obsessed is she ??

3 comments:

  1. If you're going to comment on my blog, please don't be negative. I'm all for constructive cristism, but not for blatant rudeness. Also, isn't it a bit hypocritical it to say another blogger is self obsessed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, can you actually point out your reasoning for calling me self obsessed please? That would be great, surely talking about yourself and your life is what you are supposed to do on your OWN blog? No?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gem is not self obsessed, she is a sweet real girl who blogs about her life like anybody ekse. You clearly need to get one of those 'life' things seeing as you are blogging under someone elses name. Quite sad really.

    ReplyDelete